What if she is an angel

People said music and movies can help purifyng our soul.
I believe so.
Share this song with you.
What if she is an angel倘若她是个天使
There’s a man standing on the corner一个男子站在街头
With a sign sayin “will work for food”手中的标牌表明他已失去工作
You know the man你认识他
You see him every morning每天清晨都能见到他
The one you never give your money to只是你从未给过他一分钱
You can sit there with your window rolled up你卷起窗帘,静望窗外
Wondering when the lights going to turn green捉摸着交通灯何时会闪绿
Never knowing what a couple more bucks却不曾考虑,那男子口袋里多添几美元
In his pocket might mean对他来说将是多么重要
What if he’s an angel sent here from Heaven倘若他是上天派下凡的天使
And he’s making certain that you’re doing your best前来观察
To take the time to help one another你是否会竭尽全力帮助别人
Brother are you going to pass that test兄弟,你能通过这个考验吗
You can go on with your day to day你可以一如既往打发日子
Trying to forget what you saw in his face可以把他的面孔从你脑海中抹去
Knowing deep down it could have但你深深地知道
been his saving grace自己曾有过帮助他的机会
What if he’s an angel倘若他是天使
There’s a man There’s a woman一对夫妻
Living right above you in apartment G住在你的楼上
There’s alot of noise coming from the ceiling透过天花板,你能听到争执声此起彼伏
And it don’t sound like harmony似乎,他们不很和谐
You can sit there with your TV turned up你可以安然地坐在屋内开响电视的音量
While the words and his anger fly任由骂声充满公寓
Come tomorrow when you see her with her shades on可到第二天,看着她受伤的印记
Can you look her in the eye你是否还有勇气注视她的眼睛
What if she’s an angel sent here from heaven倘若她是上天派下凡的天使
And she’s making certain that you’re doing your best前来观察
To take the time to help one another你是否会竭尽全力帮助别人
Brother are you going to pass that test兄弟,你能通过这个考验吗
You can go on with your day to day你可以一如既往打发日子
Trying to forget what you saw in her face可以把她的面孔从你脑海中抹去
Knowing deep down it could have但你深深地知道
been her saving grace自己曾有过帮助她的机会
What if she’s an angel倘若她是天使
A little girl on daddy’s lap一个小女孩坐在父亲的膝上
Hiding her disease with a baseball cap头上的棒球帽,遮住了她的病痛
You can turn the channel你可以转开频道
Most people do像大部分人那样
But what if you were sitting in her daddy’s shoes但你曾设想过你是那个父亲会怎样?
Maybe she’s an angel也许她是个天使
Sent here from Heaven来自天堂
And she’s making certain you’re doing your best前来观察
To take the time to help one another你是否会竭尽全力帮助别人
Brother are you going to pass that test兄弟,你能通过这个考验吗
You can go on with your day to day你可以一如既往打发日子
Trying to forget what you saw in her face可以把她的面孔从你脑海中抹去
Knowing deep down it could have been her saving grace但你深知自己曾有过帮助她的机会
What if she’s an angel倘若她是个天使
Matthew 25:31~46
31 当人子在他荣耀里同着众天使降临的时候,要坐在他荣耀的宝座上。
“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory.
32 万民都要聚集在他面前。他要把他们分别出来,好像牧羊的分别绵羊、山羊一般。
All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
33 把绵羊安置在右边,山羊在左边。
He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34 于是王要向那右边的说,你们这蒙我父赐福的,可来承受那创世以来为你们所预备的国。
“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.
35 因为我饿了,你们给我吃。渴了,你们给我喝。我作客旅,你们留我住。
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,
36 我赤身露体,你们给我穿。我病了,你们看顾我。我在监里,你们来看我。
I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 义人就回答说,主阿,我们什么时候见你饿了给你吃,渴了给你喝?
“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
38 什么时候见你作客旅留你住,或是赤身露体给你穿?
When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?
39 又什么时候见你病了,或是在监里,来看你呢?
When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40 王要回答说,我实在告诉你们,这些事你们既作在我这弟兄中一个最小的身上,就是作在我身上了。
“The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’
41 王又要向那左边的说,你们这被咒诅的人,离开我,进入那为魔鬼和他的使者所预备的永火里去。
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
42 因为我饿了,你们不给我吃。渴了,你们不给我喝。
For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,
43 我作客旅,你们不留我住。我赤身露体,你们不给我穿。我病了,我在监里,你们不来看顾我。
I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 他们也要回答说,主阿,我们什么时候见你饿了,或渴了,或作客旅,或赤身露体,或病了,或在监里,不伺候你呢?
“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 王要回答说,我实在告诉你们,这些事你们既不作在我这弟兄中一个最小的身上,就是不作在我身上了。
“He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 这些人要往永刑里去。那些义人要往永生里去。
“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
1条评论▼